Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day- Eat Drink Chic "Cozy Night In" Printables

Valentine's Day is coming up. I don't care much for the holiday really- We leave sweet notes, and treats around the house quite often so it is just any other day to us. I will say it is fun for kids to exchange valentine's though. We had a telegram service in my grade school so all classes could give eachother notes & candies. So it is cute.. My mom always made each of us kids a goodie bag too. : ) One thing I do love to do with Wayne is have a couch picnic. We couch picnic all of the time, without giving it a name! (hehe)

Eat Drink Chic created these printables for a "Couch Picnic Party". Simple, cheap and fun! I'm going to leave it to her to tell you how to make this DIY project, and she has tons more photos!
Plan your "Cozy Night In For 2". Click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment