Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Latest..

We went on an excursion to our friend Terry's house for the night to visit for Christmas. On the drive there we saw 66 hawks, and on the ride home we saw 58! Amazing.. I grew up counting U-Hauls and now.. It is nature I scan to find these giant birds. We also saw a bald eagle, blue heron, and 2 cranes! I took a few photos of the house, the cozy fireplace, dimly lit living room which created perfect ambiance for the Christmas tree and our super delicious dinner. We had squash soup(he grew the squash, and apples himself), cheese and olive bread, white wine, salad, and ended it with a slice of warm homemade fruit cake, blackberry ice cream, and Veuve Clicquot champagne. We socialized with Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown Christmas album playing in the background. It was perfect as always.. We also went down there thinking maybe we would find time to go check out a property we had seen online. I LOVED it.. I was trying to contain myself. Move aside chaotic city life, I am moving to the country! I like to see what we are working for. There is a master plan.. it is just nice to see the possibilities! See the last photo.
More Christmas adventures are to follow!  I also can't wait to show you what I made everyone for my DIY Christmas! Check back soon..




1 comment :