Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Arch Cape Inn at Cannon Beach, Oregon

Speaking of amazing places to stay along the Oregon Coast Arch Cape Inn is a Cannon Beach Bed and Breakfast. Wayne is taking me there for my birthday(This is my first time at a B&B)! Every time we drive past it I always try to find it. It's so secluded, but you will understand why with these photos. It looks like a giant cottage castle! Filled with large luxurious rooms, and a giant backyard garden. They serve a complimentary 3 course gourmet breakfast, afternoon wine and appetizers, free wifi, parking, movie library, and in room refreshments.
"Luxuriate in a deep soaking tub or warm yourself by your in-room fireplace. Steam yourself in the sauna and wrap yourself in fluffy bathrobes. Snuggle into bed with a down comforter floating over you. With a glass of wine in hand, gaze out the window to see waves crashing on Castle Rock."
I will let all of you know how it goes. What I know I do love already is they grow all of their own ingredience to alot of their dishes in the garden!





No comments :

Post a Comment